Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hiking

Luke hiked to the top of Mt. Olympus yesterday. He's been wanting to get to the top for a while now, and he finally got the chance to go up with a couple of good friends. Great job!

A big high five for Izzy, too. She conquered her fear and went to the top of Donut Falls a couple weeks ago. Way to go, Tiny!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Brilliant! I'm always pleased when I make it to the top of the staircase without a break halfway up.

Ruth said...

Way to go Luke, but I confess I'm really proud of Izzy, way to go girl.

Lizzy said...

those are awesome pictures. and tell luke thanks for taking those pictures of anton...he will love them when he sees them.

Kaysie said...

Great pics and awesome accomplishments!

Emily Swan said...

What amazing pictures!! WOWOW!! Beautiful! Way to go!