Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homemade Gift

So my sister made a homemade gift for the first three people to comment on her 'homemade gift' post. I won one of the gifts--a darling apron. I love winning! Anyway, I didn't know until this weekend that I am supposed to do the same thing on my blog. Pay it forward, I guess. So...the first three people to comment on this post will get a homemade gift from me. Not sure what it will be, but I'll try to think of something good! Then, if you are a winner, be sure to do the same thing on your blog so I can win some more cool stuff.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I will throw my hat in the ring. However. I have no idea what kind of homemade thing I could make for other people. Unless cookies count.

What kind of information do you need? I guess you can leave comments on my blog.

http://rmfo-blogs.com/karibeth

AP said...

Just send your home address to my email: aprilnlarsen@yahoo.com. Thanks for commenting!

johnsonfamily said...

I would love anything made by you!!

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

Wow! I thought I'd be comment number 4 but it looks like you left a comment yourself and so I'm assuming that means I'm number 3. Wahoo!!!!