Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shaking His Sugar

While I am teaching dance, Izzy and Dylan get to go to the "Kid's Club". I can see them from my studio, which is really nice. Depending on the day, they can do cooking classes, rock climbing, art projects, etc. I recorded the kids during "Kid's Fit", which is a class where they stretch their muscles, exercise, and play games like dodgeball and car lot. It is so good for them. I had to laugh at Dylan. He's half the size of everyone, but he's shaking it pretty well. And, if you watch closely, he is putting forth very little effort at the end until he notices that I'm filming, then suddenly his knees get higher. Funny.

7 comments:

Ems said...

oh my...that Dylan is too cute!

Suz said...

I am impressed! He has great rhythm.

Merz said...

oh my gosh, I love it, he looks so cute, I guess you can expect that when he has an amazing dancing mother.

Momma Fish said...

he is so awesome. how lucky that you can still have your kids close while you work.

Kaysie said...

I love it! He is soooo stinkin cute! Your kids are just to cute for word!

Beckstrom Bunch said...

That kid is just too cute for words! It looks like he's taking after his mom with those impressive dance moves : )

JT said...

Love it! That is so awesome!!!