Friday, May 23, 2008

The Host

Is anyone out there reading The Host? It's the new Stephanie Meyer book, and I didn't even know it existed until Hope told me this afternoon. So, needless to say, my agenda for the weekend includes playing with Izzy and Dylan, reading, sleeping, and more reading. That is, if The Host is anything like Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I usually wait until the kids are in bed to pick up a good book, but I cheated and read a few pages...I am really excited to read this book! If anyone has read it, let me know what you think.

Also, we've really been having a lot of fun, even though I haven't posted anything. Dylan graduated from preschool, Isabelle performed Alice in Wonderland with her ballet class (cutest mole ever), and Luke left for California this morning. He's going deep sea fishing with Fred and Jake, and to a Padres game. Hopefully he'll have lots of fun pictures for me to post on Tuesday! I hope you all have a great, safe Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

I just recently heard about the new book. I am excited to read it. Let me know what you think.

JT said...

I heard about it, but haven't had the time to put my schedule on hold to read it. Maybe next week! Congrats to Izzy and Dylan... can't wait for this summer!