Thursday, April 19, 2007

A new addition to the Larsen family




Here are some pictures of our new puppy! I put Dylan's little stuffed Hippo next to him so you can see how tiny he is. When all is said and done, he will be about 3 lbs. We don't have a name for him yet, so any ideas are welcome. Isabelle and Dylan are so excited, and haven't left him alone for more than a minute. Isn't he cute?


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i have a video on my phone of dylan explaining to me that his name is "killewrr". that is pretty adorable.

JT said...

I am still in utter shock that you have a dog. I cannot wait for Quique to meet him!!!! I can just see her being all submissive to and rolling on her back for a dog that is smaller than her head.
I know I won't know a lot until I have kids, but Ozzie, Oliver, Killer, Bruiser whatever his name will be, he is going to change your life. Just you wait!!!

Greg and Jayne said...

I can't believe how cute he is - can you have his voice altered to bark low.....?